Meet The Doctor
Oral Surgeon Adam T. Clark, DDS
Adam T Clark, DDS is originally from Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Clark earned his Bachelor of Science degree at Brigham Young University in 2000. He then received his doctorate training at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center from 2001-2005, where he served in various leadership positions and received awards for being the top of his class.
Upon completion of his doctor of dental surgery degree in 2005, Dr. Clark was accepted into Loma Linda University’s prestigious program in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. During his 4-year residency Dr. Clark was trained in multiple surgical and medical disciplines including:
- internal medicine
- general surgery
- vascular surgery
- surgical intensive care
- head and neck trauma
- maxillofacial infections
- benign & malignant oncology
- craniofacial surgery
- plastic & reconstructive surgery
- temporomandibular joint arthroscopic/laser surgery
- distraction osteogenesis
- orthognathic surgery
- dentoalveolar & implant surgery
- facial cosmetic surgery.
During his final year at Loma Linda University Medical, Dr. Clark served as Chief Resident in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Clark has been officially granted hospital privileges at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, located in Newport Beach, CA and Irvine, CA.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Phoenix Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiologists
- Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Dr. Clark attends continuing educational meetings each year to provide cutting edge technology and techniques for the benefit of his patients. Dr. Clark and his wife are the proud parents of two children. In his spare time, Dr. Clark enjoys spending time with his wife and children, sports, baseball and traveling.